Directions: Choose two (2) of the following biographies of individuals who not only had a significant impact on American society but also on the world stage in different ways:
- Did the same qualities that made Hoover an excellent engineer, businessman, and relief organizer also make him a bad president?
- What were the motives that led Hoover to dedicate the last 50 years of his life (1914 -1964) to unpaid public service?
- How did the development of aviation technology change the character of American individualism?
- Was Lindbergh politically naïve, or did he actually sympathize with the Nazi point of view?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of military subordination to civil power?
- What characteristics enabled MacArthur to rise rapidly to the top of army life and stay there for so long?
Please answer this question in a minimum of 200 words